Orange County Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Criminal Defense for Those Under 18

When your child is facing serious criminal charges, you need to do everything you can to protect his or her rights. Your child's future could be on the line if he or she is convicted. Some criminal charges can call for years in a correctional institution. What if your child was planning on going to college? What will happen? These questions and many others are probably going through your head constantly. When you are faced with the devastating news that your child could be incarcerated, you will want to have legal assistance and representation that you can count on.

The Orange County criminal defense lawyers at the firm are very experienced in handling juvenile criminal cases. No matter what your child's charges entail, the lawyer working with you will be able to help you to take the course of action that best supports your child's interests. It is very important that you discuss the situation fully with your attorney before you take any action. For example, it is best to avoid signing any papers, allowing your child to be interrogated or anything similar before speaking with a lawyer. Just like in other criminal cases, anything your child says to the police can be used against him or her in a court of law. Mr. Bridgman and his team will be able to advise you on what you should do.

Has your child been accused of a crime?

The best thing you can do for your child in this situation is to provide the necessary legal protection. Doubtless, your child is also apprehensive about the future and what will happen if he or she faces a criminal conviction. Many criminal defense attorneys focus on cases involving adults and are therefore inexperienced when it comes to cases involving minors. Mr. Bridgman's legal team has years of experience successfully defending minor children from a vast array of charges. They understand how difficult this can be for you and for your family. That is why he and his firm are devoted to providing you with the defense that you need to give your child the best possible protection.

Contact Us

Send My Information


Send My Information