• Why should I choose The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman?
      Mr. Bridgman and his legal team are dedicated to providing each and every client with personalized, effective and efficient legal advice and representation. You will never be shuffled from assistant to assistant. You will always know exactly where your case stands and you will always be treated with the respect and courtesy that you would expect from a leading law firm in Orange County.
    • What should I do if I have been injured in a vehicle accident?

      After you have received the proper medical attention, it is in your best interests to contact an experienced Orange County car accident attorney. With the help of your lawyer, you can determine the best course of action. Dealing with insurance companies can be extremely difficult and confusing. It is important to remember that an insurance company is a business, and they don’t want to lose money if they can help it. With your attorney working with you, you can maximize your chances of receiving compensation for your injuries.

    • Do I have rights if I have been injured because of a doctor’s negligence?
      Medical malpractice cases occur every year. Illness and injury are the upsetting and unfortunate consequences of medical negligence in hospitals, clinics, emergency rooms, and other healthcare centers across the country. If you have been injured due to the carelessness of a medical professional, you need to know that you do have rights and you may be able to file a suit to recover compensation for your injuries or illness caused by the negligence. If you have questions about your case, please contact an attorney as soon as possible.
    • If I have been charged with a criminal offense, what are my options?
      No matter what you have been charged with, you need to protect yourself and your rights. A criminal defense attorney who is skilled in providing a comprehensive and solid defense in many different areas of criminal law can help you and your case. You do have rights and you can protect yourself from the possibility of fines, community service, probation and jail time. If you have been charged with a crime in Orange County, you can get the legal help you need at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman.
    • What is BAC?
      BAC stands for “blood alcohol concentration” or “blood alcohol content.” It is used to refer to the amount of alcohol present in your blood as indicated by a breath or blood test. In California, you will be charged with or arrested for DUI if you are in control of a car (or other vehicle) with a BAC of .08% or above. However, you can also be charged with DUI if your BAC is less but your driving is impaired.
    • How does California calculate child support?

      California’s child support calculation method is intricate and involves many different aspects of your taxable and other income, assets and other financial matters. The court will calculate the monthly income of both parents in order to calculate the amount of money that the child or children in question need to maintain a healthy, stable and safe quality of life.

    • What is alimony?
      Alimony, also referred to as spousal support or maintenance, is financial support given from one spouse to another after a divorce. Depending upon your circumstances, you or your spouse may be eligible to receive alimony. Spousal support is paid from the more financially stable spouse to the disadvantaged spouse. If you have questions about alimony in your divorce case, please contact our office today.
    • What do I do if I want to become an American citizen?
      If you have been living in the United States as a legal permanent resident, you can take steps to acquire American citizenship. With the help of an Orange County immigration attorney at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman, you can work out whether you qualify to apply for naturalization.
    • Can my foreign family members live with me in the United States?
      If you are a US citizen or a permanent resident, you do have the right to sponsor certain family members. Family-based petitions are common in the United States so please call our office today to discuss your specific situation with you.
    • What type of bankruptcy should I declare?
      If you are facing bankruptcy, there are two different types that an individual will usually declare. Chapter 7 bankruptcy will result in eliminating your debts (there are some debts that will not be cleared) once you have filed. Chapter 13 bankruptcy will result in a consolidation and restructuring of your current debts in order to arrange a more affordable monthly payment. In both chapters, you will no longer be harassed or called by creditors and any foreclosure on your home will be halted.
    • What can I do if I am involved in a business dispute?
      Mr. Bridgman’s civil litigation team can help you if you are involved in a businessreal estatepartnershipconstruction or other similar civil dispute. If you are thinking about filing a lawsuit, you will need to have a competent lawyer who is familiar with civil court and this type of litigation. The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman can help you!