Orange County Construction Dispute Lawyer

Protecting You Against Unjust Construction Disagreements

Construction issues or disagreements with your contractor can be extremely upsetting and very frustrating. You can go weeks, months or even years without receiving your agreed upon services. Sometimes in situations like this, it is in your best interests to take the contractor to court. If you have questions about what the best course of action is in your construction dispute, you can always contact a lawyer at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman. Mr. Bridgman’s professional legal team has dealt with countless construction lawsuits in California in order to protect individuals just like you.

California and Orange County are areas in which there is almost constant construction and remodeling in both the residential and commercial areas. With such a large volume of these types of projects, the potential for a disagreement or lawsuit is huge. Whether your construction dispute involves, payment, project delay, contractual breaches, contractual disputes, defective construction or other issue, Mr. Bridgman’s team can assist you.

Orange County Construction Disputes

There are always two options when it comes to a construction/contractor issue. You can negotiate directly with the individual or company with which you have the disagreement, or you can take the offending individual to court. No matter which you choose, your attorney can advise you and help you throughout the process. If you decide to go to court, you should always be certain that the legal representative you choose to advocate your rights and interests is familiar and skilled in the area in which you would like to file a lawsuit.

Mr. Bridgman knows that your case is important to you and that is why your attorney will always answer your emails and return your calls. You won’t ever feel like your concerns are going unheeded when you work with The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman.

Contact an Orange County construction dispute lawyer at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman to discuss your legal situation.

Contact Us

Send My Information


Send My Information