Civil Litigation FAQ

Answers to Common Questions About Lawsuits

What areas of civil litigation does your firm handle?
The Orange County civil litigation lawyers at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman can assist you in many areas of civil and business law, including the following:

What can I do if I am involved in a business dispute?
It might seem like there isn’t a possible solution in some business disagreements. When one or more of the entities involved in a business can’t come to an agreement on a vital area or topic involved with the business, sometimes the only recourse is civil action. With the help of an experienced attorney, you could greatly enhance your chances of receiving the outcome that you desire.

Can I sue if a contractor doesn’t live up to his end of the agreement?
While it is impossible to tell you whether you have a case without speaking with you and hearing your situation, it is important for you to know that the California legal system is in place to protect you. If you utilize the system properly, you have a much greater chance of getting what you need from your contractor.

I am having an issue with some real estate I am trying to purchase. Can you help me?
Questions and issues involving real estate and the pertinent laws can seem very confusing. Mr. Bridgman and his legal team have the extensive experience and invaluable knowledge of real estate law in California that you need when you are having a real estate dispute. No matter what your situation involves, you can count on Mr. Bridgman to provide you with the assistance you need.

What is business/commercial law?
The laws surrounding businesses, formation of businesses and other aspects such as banking, finances, business sales, transactions, mergers, business planning and other areas constitute business law. Though seemingly confusing and difficult to understand, an experienced attorney can assist you with many areas of business law and commercial law.

Contact an Orange County civil litigation lawyer at The Law Office of Bruce C. Bridgman today to discuss your civil dispute in California.

Contact Us

Send My Information


Send My Information